Friday, January 28, 2011

LET IT BEGIN!

My rants on Facebook and MySpace have led to several people asking me to do a blog. Why? I have no idea! Maybe they like knowing someone is nuttier than they are. Maybe they feel like I say things they wish they could. (Sometimes I don't think I have a filter.) Maybe I'm just entertaining. (I hope so!) So here goes...

What can you expect ? Rants, rants and more rants! And possibly some raves. I'm not all doom and gloom. In fact, every day I'm going to attempt to say something positive because I know I have a lot to be thankful for. You won't agree with me all the time and that's fine. But please keep in mind that this is MY little part of the cyber world. Please be respectful and I'll try to return the favor. I encourage you to respond, comment and question me. Just show me the respect I deserve, even if you think I'm a raving lunatic!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! My first comment!!
    And yes, I AM a raving lunatic. Thank you for noticing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... the raving lunatic has 7 followers!

    ReplyDelete