It seems my blog has become a battleground. That's no fun at all.
I can take criticism (though not always well) and I encourage open dialog. But if you are going to respond please refrain from being disrespectful of (to) my family. I guess that's kind of what started the whole negative thing I've got going on.
Yes, anyone reading this has the right to make comments and you don't have to tell me who you are. I was wrong in stating that PNC needed to man up and tell me who he or she is. But I stand by my reason for my asking for a name...if you are gonna talk trash I should know who you are. AND maybe no trash talk was meant but that's how I interpreted it. That's the bad thing about using any form of "writing" to communicate. Things are always interpreted!
So...I've regrouped and plan to continue on with my blog. But to ADD to my "rules", Please don't talk about other posters/followers (as in tell personal info about them unless they have told you to do so) and DO NOT TRASH TALK ABOUT MY LOVED ONES!! :o)
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment